Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Closing

so we got a terrible computer virus the other week, and it has taken a long time to get completely removed.  It required reformatting our entire computer.

And now, we have crazy anti-virus and tracking software on our computer.   What this means is that it is now completely impossible to keep Sweets from finding this blog.  

And thus, I must stop writing.   I just don't want to risk it.   I promise, promise, promise that I will continue to read, and I will comment, but will be posting so no more.

So thank you ladies.  Thank you for your support, and kind words, and for understanding when I most needed it.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that.
    Wishing you all the best. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nixy,

    Thank you for the support you left for me on my blog...and reading from the post...yep, my family too does not know that I blog.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the comment you left me on my blog.

    People are still processing whatever happened....some of them have to come to know very recently that we lost the baby.

    And then there are some who want to 'congratulate'.

    Hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete