This post is so very late because of my blogging snafu last week, but better late than never, right?
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers.
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
So, just to jump right in with 7 interesting things about me:
1. I find things like this incredibly difficult. I started a post of 100 things about me about 3 months ago, and I'm only half way through. I'm pretty sure that means I'm not very interesting. :) (or creative...)
2. I ALWAYS misspell "receive" when I type it. I always spell it recieve. yea for spell check!
3. I am the youngest of four kids. I have the personality to match. I still talk in a baby voice when I want something, and it drives me CRAZY. Note: I am 30 years old and find this unacceptable. I cringe every time I realize I'm doing it. Why my parents allowed such an insane habit is beyond me. I am fortunate that my husband finds it endearing. (I really fight it, but it still slips out occasionally. At least I can laugh at myself)
4. I love to travel, and have been to Europe three times. I have visited all but 9 or 10 states in this great nation. It's my goal to visit them all.
5. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but now when confronted with it, I'm scared to death at how difficult it's going to be to give up my professional life.
6. I LOVE to read. I welcome any suggestions for wonderful books. Also, I suggest to the blog-o-sphere: The Red Tent by Anita Dia.mant, The Alchemist by Paulo Coehl.o, and Travelling Mercies by Anne Lamott. They are all wonderful books, and beautifully written.
7. The only game I can beat my husband at is Scrabble. He is a game-board wizard. It's insanity. But my love of reading helps me in the Scrabble department. :)
On to the Seven Bloggers! It's so hard to just pick 7! I think that I'm currently following about 20 blogs, and that most of them have already been nominated for this particular award. These lovely ladies have helped me through some seriously difficult times:
Jo at Mojo working. She's been going through a terrible time lately, and still finds the time to make the rounds and give support. She's a really lovely person, who is in my thoughts and prayers continuously.
Michelle over at No, I'm not pregnant, just fat. Michelle has such a wonderful snarky attitude, and alot of what she's saying sounds like it's directly out of my head.
Which Box at Which Box? was one of the first bloggers that I ever communicated with (before even starting a blog). She also blogs openly about her marriage, and trouble with in laws, and I have found a lot of comfort from her story.
Susie over at Six Months (at A Time) is in the middle of a cycle right now (I think her third IVF). She has a great attitude, and I have my fingers crossed for her!
Nicole over at Anonymous Infertility Confessions (password protected). Nicole has been incredibly supportive and seems to know just what to say to make someone feel better. I'm so happy that she is expecting after so many years of TTC!