I am thankful...
1. that my husband lets me absolutely hog the bed. And the covers. He'll even lay stick straight all night long. I have no idea how he sleeps like that.
2. for my husband's blind faith in God. He reminds me to be a better Christian (without actually reminding me).
3. that he straightens the house. Because I HATE doing it. Hate hate hate it. But I LOVE having a neat house. (don't ask how that works, it doesn't make sense).
4. that he likes to cook, and is so very good at it.
5. that he doesn't worry about money like I do.
6. that he was alright settling thousands of miles away from his family, so that we could be close to mine.
7. for his musical talent. I love hearing him play the guitar.
8. for his abilities to do anything with electronic equipment or computers.
9. for his willingness to travel at my pace with this whole infertility craziness, even though he may not agree with it.
10. for the good times and bad times over the 9 years we've been together, and 6 married. As I look back on the years, it seems like the bad times have drawn us closer together, and I'm hoping that weathering the IF storm does the same.